A single call to our toll free hotline connects you with a Care Services Provider who can:
- Access a network of Christian and secular rehabilitation centers, treatment centers, long-term and short-term residential programs, partial hospitalization, outpatient programs, recovery groups, counselors, psychologists, psychiatrists and Primary Care Physicians.
- Interview an individual or family member, refer them to an appropriate treatment or recovery program and facilitate admission into this rehabilitation program.
- Assist an individual or family members in crisis through education, intervention, guidance and monitoring through the entire treatment process, from admission into a program, if necessary, on through the recovery process.
- Provide understanding of insurance matters and how to utilize funding sources.
- Advise an individual or family members regarding legal or employment difficulties that often arise when someone is struggling with life-controlling behavior.
- Set up workshops, lectures and seminars for educating pastors, church leaders and congregations concerning addiction and mental health issues.